I cast my vote for length of vacation time for 6+ months/never-return, but, I am of the strong belief that long-stay vacations are better for mental health and for emerging yourself in a new culture.
What do you think? How long should a “vacation” be?
How long is ideal for a regular vacation?
- A weekend/2-3 days is plenty
- A week is perfect
- Two Weeks. It takes me a week to settle into vacationing!
- One Month. I need to really RELAX and get de-stressed
- Three months. They don't call it "vacation season" for no reason
- 6+ months: I need to forget that I have a home/job/life to go home to
Join the List
Ikki Hibiki is a wonderful, online place where I will share travel advice and my travel adventures. Sign up to get new travel tips on places you should go, things you should do, and ways to save money while doing what you love.